Country Cove is available for your seasonal photography destination needs with the following amenities: shady tree hallway with tall pine trees on each side, stacked wood piles, bare wood barns, and acres of lovely farm meadows. All photography is by appointment only (no walk-ons).
Christmas Photography Season is Booking Now!
Annual booking for Christmas Photography Season began on July 1, 2020. The best way to get updates as the season draws closer is to sign up for our email list, by clicking here: Sign up for Photography Emails.
The schedule for 2020 is as follows:
- Private sessions will be the first two weeks of appointments, September 25, 26, 27, 30, October 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8
- Regular sessions will be October 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31 and November 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14 and 15
- Private sessions will be each Wednesday and Thursday beginning October 14 and 15 and ending November 11 and 12
- We are closed each Monday and Tuesday
To book your session at Country Cove, please follow these instructions:
- Click on our Guidelines for Christmas Sessions and read about our expectations for shooting at Country Cove. This includes pricing and payment, explanation of our sessions, safety guidelines and our Covid-19 safety measures.
- Click on Book a Session in the top left of this screen to begin booking your session!
The images shown in this photo album include each photographer's contact information; just hover over each photo. You may contact them directly for an appointment as they already have sessions booked for Christmas photography season, 2019!
This photo album shows examples of our Easter, Spring and Summer photography season. Each image will have the photographer contact information. You may contact them for more information on getting an appointment with them to shoot at Country Cove.
Andrea Farmer, Andrea Farmer Photography; www.andreaFARMERphotography.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; 615-495-9625;